Thursday, August 05, 2010

TANGLED & TEASED



Just finished animating my final shot on TANGLED. Part of me wishes it would never end (the part of me that doesn't require sleep ;o) I love this movie! This was a dream project in every way, and will be a hard one to top. I am still pinching myself that I got be a part of it all and work with such a talented crew. To say I learned a lot is an understatement - I owe a huge amount of thanks to these people:


TANGLED hits theaters November 24th, but here are some teasers till then:





Also check out the new issue of Disney's Twenty-Three magazine, featuring interviews with the directors, Byron Howard & Nathan Greno, plus Glen Keane and voice talents Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider) & Mandy Moore (Rapunzel) in the TANGLED cover story + online extra:



End of hair plug ;o)

1 comment:

Russ said...

Surprised there's no comments here. :) I just wanted to say great movie, your work paid off, it's an amazing movie i just stumbled upon a few weeks ago. Reminds me of when I was a kid and watched movies like beauty and the beast or the little mermaid.

What a feeling to finish working on a movie like this, i can imagine the mixed emotion of finally being done, but then missing the characters, the crew, and overall synergy that must have been very apparent.

Thanks again for a great movie!