Friday, November 19, 2010

CTN EXPO



Looking forward to attending the CTN EXPO these next few days! It was an honor to be a part of it last year at the Animation Mentor Panel. Both Animation Mentor and Disney have some great events planned. Be sure to catch a screening of Dean Wellin's short TICK TOCK TALE on Friday evening.

Also, TANGLED's Animation Supervisors John Kahrs and Clay Kaytis will be a part of the "Untangling the Look of Tangled" talk on Sunday.



Rumor has it, Disney will also be screening TANGLED on the Disney studio lot for CTN attendees!

1 comment:

Ashley Armstrong said...

Hi. I was the girl who met you at ctnx and came up to you saying I saw you at Disneyland. It was so nice talking to you. It was inspring to hear your story because I have been feeling lately that I won't be able to get a job when I graduate and hearing your story gave me hope. I dream of working at Disney one day too. Thank you for being so kind and advising.
I don't think I have access to see your email on here, but I would love to continue talking with you if you'd like to as well. My email is amarmstr@usc.edu